Sunday 12 June 2016

Hair Update | Head Wraps/Dhuku/Turbans

I have been experimenting with accessories and protective styling for the most part of 2016.

Just recently I was surfing YouTube for hair inspiration and came across head wrap tutorial.

I have always tried head wrapping, but the outcome was never quite right. 

My recent results have been something to be proud of. I know I still have a lot to learn on perfecting my head wraps but this is a milestone on this blog!! :o)






This has been my look all weekend. Will definitely be trying more styles with my head wraps.

Have you tried head wrapping?

Happy hair Journeys! :o)

2 comments:

  1. I love wearing wraps although I don't wrap them appropriately. But, it gets the done.

    Jay | RelaxedThairapy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the head wraps on you, they really suit you. The New Beginnings Hair Growth Challenge is officially over, please head on over to my blog for details.

    www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete