Wednesday 6 February 2013

Intended hair regime

Monthly
- Deep Conditioning & Protein Treatment- Mixture of olive oil and Tresemme Keratin Masque
-Chelating & Clarifying - ORS Aloe Shampoo

Bi-Monthly
-Black Tea Rinse with M&S Luxury Gold Tea

Weekly
-Prepoo with olive oil
-Shampoo with Tresemme Vibrantly Smooth
-Leave in conditioner - Coconut oil
- Air dry with all shampoos
-Seal hair with coconut oil

Bi-Weekly
-After air drying the day after I bag my hair as I sleep the following night, with a shower cap and my wrap, then I do this again after 3 days
-Spread Hask Placenta Leave in conditioner with olive oil once after my weekly washes and once more during the week, when I bag my hair.

Daily
-Wrap hair each night
-Moisture hair with almond oil with 3 drops of rosemary oil, lavender oil and peppermint oil, every other day
-Protective Styling

Relaxer days
-Base unrelaxed hair with olive oil
-Base scalp with Vaseline
-Relax with ORS No-Lye relaxer (10 mins on roots only max)


No comments:

Post a Comment