1. Shampooed my hair with Creme of Nature Shampoo twice
2. DC with Auntie Jackies Conditioner
3. Rinsed and t-shirt dried my hair
4. Left it to air dry, there finished it off with a cool blow drier
5. Moisturised with a mix of shea butter and Elasta QP.
I have been wigging for the last 3 weeks so I prepared by hair underneath for the week ahead.
During my detangling process I did have a few too many SSK, I tried being patient and detangle as thoroughly as I could. Team SSK really sent me a message to make sure I moisturise my new growth better going forward or else :x .... noted team SSK!
|I made the parting where my closure parting would sit|
|Another week in the wig|
Happy Hair Journeys Ladies! :)