I have been in twists for the last month. I am enjoying the low maintenance of them.
I am currently washing them once every 2 weeks, and moisturise in between, but not enough.
My wash day was relatively simple:
1. Shampoo with Creme of Argan Shampoo
2. Condition with Herbal Essence Honey Conditioner
3. Towel dried my hair for 1 hour
5. M&S with Olive Oil moisturising cream
6. Fixed my hair line with some gel and wrapped my hair for the night.
That was pretty much it.
Happy Hair Journeys Ladies! :o)
It was Mothering Sunday this weekend, so in light of that I leave you with a Mother's day quote, and Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers!
'It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't' - Barbara Kingsolver