Thursday 21 March 2013

My wash day and black tea rinse

Today was my weekly wash day!

1. I started off with a 2 hour prepoo with a mixture of olive oil and sweet almond oil and essential oils of rosemary and lavender.

2. After my prepoo I shampooed my hair with Tresemme vibrantly smooth shampoo, this is a low sulphate shampoo.

3. For my tea rinse I boiled 1 litre of water with 3 tea bags of regular black tea (PG tips), and let it cool down before adding a few drops of rosemary essential oil and applied it all over my hair and scalp

4. I then added replenishing conditioner from ORS and conditioned my hair for 2 hours (I had time today :))

5. I then washed off my hair and after towel drying it. I sprayed my hair with my home made conditioner spritzer (my tresemme conditioner, sweet almond oil and water)

6. I then roller set my hair and will air dry my hair. I haven't used any heat for 3 months now, so might have to blow dry my hair today, hope not!

I will carry out a review of the black tea rinse after a few more tries, initial thoughts still had hair did not shed but is still breaking off, and my hair feels soft and fluffy (thicker).

How was your wash day? Or black tea rinse





No comments:

Post a Comment