1. Sectioned my hair in 4 and applied grape seed oil to my scalp and length and left it in 2 plastic bags for an hour or so.
2. I finger detangled my hair and shampooed it with TREsemme split end remedy shampoo
3. I then used black tea rinse in spray bottle and targeted my scalp, let the tea run out of my hair then applied TREsemme Split end remedy conditioner for 5 mins and rinsed it off.
4. T-shirt dried my hair for 10 mins and then applied the APH steaming conditioner mixed with honey and put a plastic bag and heat cap for 2 hours and then rinsed off the DC.
5. T-shirt dried my hair for 15 mins and the detangled my hair with Aussie Hair Miracle insurance leave in conditioner and TREsemme split end remedy leave in.
6. Roller set my hair and left the rollers on for the rest of the day, blow dried my hair for 15 mins and took down and rolled my hair, and mimicked a Saran wrap.
1. Shedding - I think my shedding is normal I saw a picture of my shedding pre black tea rinse days and it's normal for me, the black tea did not change my shedding pattern
2. Honey and DC - this I will do going forward, thought the con am using is so bad, going to throw away the rest of it. It has zero slip.
3. TREsemme split end remedy - the shampoo was very stripping I wouldn't use it again, conditioner wasn't anything special, the leave in was the only product I liked, however I was using sample packed and I haven't seen the retail versions in store yet.
4. Roller set - this is the first roller set this month. I finished it off with a Saran wrap. Overall happy with the results. My hair will be manageable for the rest of the week.