1. DC on dry hair for 15 to 20 mins with Herbal Essence Hello Hydrations Hair Mask.
2. I rinsed off the conditioner and shampooed my hair with elasta qp creme conditioning shampoo.
3. T-shirt dried my hair
4. Spray Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance leave in.
5. Detangled and applied Herbal Essence Beautiful Ends
6. Bunned my hair and left it to air dry for the day.
7. Moisturised with Elasta QP Olive oil and mango butter
Thoughts on my HEHH hair mask, I don't think I benefitted fully from it this wash day, more detailed review to follow when I use it for a month, notes so far
1. One tub can only be used for up to 3 washes.
2. It soaks right into the strands, maybe why I used about half a tub
3. It has really good slip.
All in all shortest wash day but it got the job done!
How was your last wash day?
Happy hair journeys ladies! :)
“ The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up. ” — Paul Valery