Friday 31 January 2014

January Goal Review & February Goals

January review 
1. Moisturise and seal hair and ends regularly - Success

2. Regular blogging – Success

3. Exercise once a week - Success

4. Review of monthly goals weekly -Success 

February goals

1. Exercise twice a week

2. Make two new dishes a month - includes baking

3. Undertake weekly protective styling

4. Moisturise and seal regularly

How were your January goals?

Happy Hair Journeys Ladies! :o)

‘It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it’ - Aristotle

6 comments:

  1. Woot! You accomplished all of your goals! You betta get it!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I sure did! One if those months, that need to keep happening!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not have specific goals for January. My goals are happening as I go along. In January, I bought a blow drier, kept up with my water intake (2litres per day) and started baggying every other day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow to water intake and bagging, I was going to take up bagging but my scalp doesn't really like it. So will keep it to the day before my wash day.

      Delete
  4. Congrats on accomplishing all of your goals, Yvonne! Hopefully I can be like you with my goals this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a really good month in goal land! I hope I can keep going this good. Good luck with your goals this month!

      Delete