Saturday 18 January 2014

Wash Day #2

Wash day at 2 weeks post.

[1] prepooed overnight with coconut oil and peppermint oil

[2] shampooed with Herbal Essences hello hydration shampoo twice diluted

[3] tea rinsed my hair and scalp with ginger tea and let it drip out


[4] added tresemme moisturise rich cinditioner for 5 mins and rinsed out

[5] applied Maroochi Miracle - Macadamia Butter Intensive conditioning treatment. I left this on for 3 hours, under a heat cap and saran wrap.

[6] rinsed out conditioner, t-shirt dried hair for 1 hour.

[7] sprayed Aussie Hair Miracle leave in conditioner and processed to detangle my hair.

[8] I left my hair to air dry for the rest of the day.


[9] I the moisturised with Elasta Qp Mango and Butter on 3/4 of my hair and it run out and I moistured the rest with ORS Carrot Oil, I moistured my ends with Herbal Essence Beautiful ends and sealed with walnut oil on 1/4 of my hair but the smell was terrible so I switched to almond oil.

This week will be a bun week, so I pulled my hair back and had a high messy bun. 


This week I have enjoyed prepooing with coconut oil and will continue using it weekly. I enjoyed using the ginger tea rinse. My scalp is clean but it still feels tender in parts but no more flakes or itchiness....hope it's the last of it.

How did your wash day go?

Happy Hair Journeys Ladies! :-) ♥

'We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, scared to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we risk curiosit, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit.' - E E Cummings.


4 comments:

  1. Woop for giving the flakes the boot (for now)

    Tell me more about Maroochi Miracle - Macadamia Butter Intensive conditioning treatment

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woop woop for the flakes indeed!! So far I am like this new conditioner will use it a few more times and write up a review. It has a strong smell cocoa butter.

      Delete
  2. I love the texture you have at 2 weeks post!

    Abbi of BelowtheWaist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Abbi. Texlaxing has really changed the texture of my hair.

    ReplyDelete