Friday 28 February 2014

February Goal Review & March Goals setting


February review

1.      Exercise twice a week- there was only 1 week I exercised for 1 day, otherwise it was usually 3 times a week

2.     Make two new dishes a month - includes baking–  posted a blog with all my success with my new dishes

3.     Undertake weekly protective styling- This worked really well for the first 2 weeks, but due to my drying hidden hair I stopped it

4.     Moisturise and seal regularly - Success


March goals

1.     Continue exercising a least 3 times a week

2.     Drink 1 litre of water a day

3.     Cut down on sweet stuff to only 3 treats a week (chocolates, biscuits and ice cream)

4.     Moisturise and seal regularly

How were your February goals?

Happy Hair Journeys Ladies! :o)

‘Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.’ – Bertrand Rusell

No comments:

Post a Comment