2. Using hair pins – these can pull on your hair strands and break them, make sure the bulb end tips aren't broken off, as the exposed points of your hair pin can tear and snag on your hair strands
3. Nail extensions – badly done nails can tag and pull at the hair and cause breakage. Also unfiled nails can also pull and break thought hair strands.
4. Portable fan heaters – Oh this can be so drying for the hair, this is like having a blow dry to your hair.
5. Clothes that pull at your ends – I try wearing a silk blouse when I leave my hair down, otherwise I can feel the damage when my hair gets stuck to a zipper or hook
6. Only moisturising the hair I see in between wash days - this is so bad when I have a bun I just don't want to take down!
What bad habits do you do every day that could potentially danger your hair?
Happy Hair Journeys Ladies! :o)
" O, to be sure, we laugh less and play less and wear uncomfortable disguises like adults, but beneath the costume is the child we always are, whose needs are simple, whose daily life is still best described by fairy tales. ” - Leo Rosten