Tuesday 29 July 2014

Quick Wash Day Recap & Hair Update


Hi ladies, been MIA for a while, been so busy with work. I am not slowly re-surfacing.

I am currently 15 weeks posts yay, and it has been ok really, still debating if I am touching up at 16 weeks, my goal was to stretch to 14 weeks, goals has been achieved and broken.

I have really been enjoying my hair, had BKO, twists, flat twists, twist out you name it!! So am happy there.

My wash days have been pretty standard

[1] Coconut oil pre poo

[2] Shampoo hair

[3] Deep conditioner with either ORS Replenshing or ORS HaiRepair DC (loving this stuff yay to balanced DC)

[4] Rinse, t-shirt dry, leave in conditioner and heat less style

Easy breezy wash days = happiness :D

The elasticity of my hair is amazing it really did show me how much texture I have in my texlaxed hair, the weird thing is I am not even having detangling issues, I spend 10 minutes max on wash days detangling…now I either have a matted mess in there somewhere or my hair and I are on the same team .

So if you follow me on Instagram @another.relaxed.chic you would have seen some of the styles I rocked during my blog hiatus, but here they are below.

 




Also I will be making a tutorial of the huge, high messy bun I did 2 weeks ago soon.

Though I have been quiet I have been stalking you guys are usual!

Happy Hair Journeys Ladies! :o)

Has anyone else tried ORS HaiRepair DC?

Join the wash day experience link up every Wednesday with Just Grow Already and Saving Our Strands.

‘If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.’ – Marcus Aurelius

8 comments:

  1. I need to try that DC, it sounds amazing. Loved your curly do's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am completely in love with ORS new HairRepair Conditioner, though the smell is really strong and tends to linger.

      Delete
  2. I stalk you too. Even when I don't comment, be sure i read all of your posts :). I love all three styles.

    https://scarletgoal.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Evalyne, it's great to have you back, I really did notice your absence!

      Delete
  3. Yess the braidout is really cuuute and funky :)
    you guys can check out me and my friend's new blog hairlengthreality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abbii! I checked out your blog and you have made such great progress, wishing you all the best in your journey!

      Delete