My wash days have become ver similar and quite standard lately, they go a little like this
1. Pre -poo with coconut oil, which I am sooooo lovely for 30 mins
2. Shampoo with ORS HaiRepair Shampoo, to start off with I was not too keen on this poo, but am I liking it more and more
3. T-shirt dry my hair for 10 mins
4. DC with Aunt Jackies Conditioner for 30 mins with the heat cap
5. Rinse and t-shirt dry for 30 mins
6. Add leave in - my trusted Aussie Miracle hair insurance and detangle, and leave to air try.
This week I air dried in flat twists so had the cutest twist out. I am so in love with my weekend affair with my curls!