Wednesday 27 January 2016

Wash Day | Tea for 2


The Wash Day Experience



For this week’s wash day experience with Jeni and KLP, I really did want to participate with the tea rinse, but with my protective style....maybe not.








So I still did have tea for 2, in my belly and not on my head (",).





For this wash day edition, my routine was:

1. Co-Wash - The wash was mainly along the lines of my cornrows, I used Herbal Essence Nourish Me Butter Conditioner

2. Rinsed

3. Dry

4. Moisturised - Using ORS HaiRepair Intense Moisture Creme and Baobab Oil

5 Ta-da



This is the last week with my crotchet braids, and to send them off, I tried another style.....the roll and tuck with a scarf.







    Quick and simple








    Happy Hair Journeys Ladies! :o)

    How was your wash day?







    8 comments:

    1. I love the hair a lot. The wrap makes it look so pretty.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Ha-ha! At your tea for two! I'm glad that I'm the the only one that had a cup of tea during wash day too! LOL.

      I'm kinda sad to see your crochet braids go. Do you think that you'll redo them or are you just over the style?

      Thanks for sharing your #washdayexperience chica!

      KLP @ www.savingourstrands.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. I love how you wrapped it up with a scarf.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Your fancy wrap makes your hairstyle even more chic, pretty!

      ReplyDelete
    5. I love the creative styling with the scarf! Did it stay put for the day? Will you be doing crochet braids again?

      ReplyDelete
    6. LOL @ your tea for two in your belly. Cute style. I might be getting ready to put in crochet braids while you take yours out.

      ReplyDelete
    7. LOL @ your tea for two in your belly. Cute style. I might be getting ready to put in crochet braids while you take yours out.

      ReplyDelete