Wednesday 10 February 2016

Musing | Protective styles

This week I have been looking around for a long term protective style that will hold me off for a month or 2. So off to Instagram I went to get some inspiration.



I loved a lot of different styles but the one that caught my eye the most was @mynaturalsistas style diversity.
 

So my plan is to start off with a long Marley twist, after a month cut it to have midi twists and finish it off with loosening the hair just like @mynaturalsistas did.


I might have to reinstall my hair do midway to give my scalp a good wash.


My plan is to self instal this coming weekend, see the pictures am talking about below, and I have also added Keri Hilson's cornrows which also stole my heart, hopefully that will be the next, next style!


Long twists

Mid length Twists


And finally



Cornrows

Happy Hair Journeys Ladies :o)






1 comment:

  1. I am also in need of a protective hairstyle, but no extensions my hairline is still in hospital, lol.

    https://lauralivll.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete