1. Diluted ORS aloe shampoo with water and poured it over wet hair in sections.
2 Scrubbed my scalp with the tips of my fingers
4. Diluted Herbal Essence Bee Strong conditioner and applied it to hair from root to tip.
5. Bunned braids and left the conditioner for 10 mins
6. Rinsed off the conditioner and towel dried hair
7. Applied grapeseed oil, castor oil and peppermint essential oil mix on the scalp and Aussie leave in conditioner to the length of the hair.
8. Left loose to air dry
Happy hair journeys ladies! :-)
“ What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. ” - Ralph Waldo Emerson