Review of October goals and setting of November goals.
Now this post has been delayed because I just got back from holiday yesterday went to Malawi for 2 amazing weeks, and witnessed my brother’s wedding and got engaged myself. It was an amazing and family filled 2 weeks, now back to the sub-zero temperatures from 79F to 50F!
Anyway on to the goals
1. Roller set weekly – missed one week
2. Drink 1 litre of water a day – was good up to when my holiday kicked in so 50/50
3. Review goals weekly – Reviewed my goals for 2 weeks and then life took over
Lol, don’t know what to make of these goals, anyway let’s try this again.
1. Drink 1 litre of water a day
2. Moisturise my scalp every other day (as am in a protective style)
3. Go to 2 work social event – need to go big on the work scene.
Hope your October goals were better than mine!
Happy Hair Journeys Ladies! :-)
‘Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect’ Mark Twain