Wednesday 30 April 2014

Goal Review | April Review, May Setting


April Review

1.       Continue not using heat (on a 6 month challenge 3 months down)Pass - this month I started the journey into my 3rd month of the challenge, the start of my 4 month will be on the 4th of May. 2 months to go!

2.       Weekly protective stylingPass - I usually had my hair in a bun for that first 2 weeks of April and other styles that kept my ends hidden all week.

3.       Use coconut oil every wash dayPass – I did not realise how much I have missed coconut oil, seriously my hair is so happy! 

May Setting

1.       Continue not using heat (on a 6 month challenge 4 months down)

2.       Weekly protective styling

3.       Read one book this month

The book I will be reading


4.       Perfect my hand  stand Yoga move

How were your goals for April?

Happy Hair Journey’s Ladies! :o)

‘You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life’ –Albert Camus

No comments:

Post a Comment