Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Beauty | Nails glorious nails

With the year coming to an end, am working at a client where we have been given the whole of December as dress down!! Oh...this got me so excited, in the spirit of breaking normal work wear I have been trying out my new exciting nail colour



This was RRP £3.69 from Boots, it's the Rimmel Rita Ora line in colour 'Pillow talk' 



I finish all my nail colour polish with a clear top coat, and this let's my nail colour last all week. 

Love this colour, it's vibrant and has so much character! 

Would you ever try a colour this bright? 

Have you ever tried any Rimmel nail polish?

5 comments:

  1. I love that nail color! I would definitely try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the front say it dries in 60 seconds? Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rimmel never disappoints, their nail polishes always have great finish. Im just adoring that colour, it's awesome!

    I nomminated you for a versatile blogger award (kinda late notification)
    details are here: http://glamlushhair.blogspot.com/2014/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete