Monday 8 April 2013

Preparation box braids

I am planning on getting box braids in my hair this week, so I have moved my wash day forward to today. I did my usual

1.prepooed with sweet almond oil on my scalp and tresemme rich moisturising conditioner on my length. I left it on for 15 mins

2. I shampooed as usual with my tresemme lower sulphate shampoo.

3. I did a black tea rinse today and then deep conditioned with herbal essence hello hydrations, ORS replenishing conditioner, olive oil, sweet almond oil and coconut oil.

4. I washed off the conditioner after 10 mins and towel dried, then roller set it. .

5. Using a hand held dry I dried out my hair and then moisturised with ORS carrot oil and sealed with sweet almond oil.

My hair is now ready to braid.



No comments:

Post a Comment