Monday 29 April 2013

Review of April goals - 7 weeks post

April hair goals - a review

So this is how I have done with my April goals.

1. Drink 1 litre of water a day - this did not go so well, started really strong then fell off the wagon, I will add this to my May goal.

2. Maintain weekly wash days - I achieve this goal, half way I did get box braids so I maintained a healthy washing pattern.

3. M&S every other day - I achieved this goal, my hair is moisturised when needed, only thing I would change is listening to my hair and moisturising when needed.

4. Control my breaking - can't comment on this as I have been in box braids all month.

5. Research and understand on protein hair balance - done thanks to a few other blogs I have a better understanding off hard protein treatments and mild protein treatments, which I have been doing with my deep conditioners.

My next post will be my May goals!! Before I do that just off to get my litre of water heheh.

Happy hair journey ladies! X

No comments:

Post a Comment