1. Mixed Vatika Deep Conditioner Hot oil treatment with grape-seed oil and glycerine and applied it to dry hair in 2 sections. Wore a steaming cap, plastic bag and cotton cap for 2 hours
2. Rinsed off the conditioner
3. Shampooed hair with ORS Aloe Shampoo, twice
4. Tea rinsed with ginger and rosemary tea
5. Applied TREsemme Naturals Vitamin E Moisturise Rich Conditioner for 5 mins and rinsed
6. T-shirt dried hair for 30 mins
7. I sprayed Aussie Hair Miracle leave in conditioner (yes I found it) and detangled
8. I applied sweet almond oil and roller set my hair
9. I then air dried my hair for 3 hours and blow dried it for 5 mins before removing my rollers and going to bed.
Verdict: This wash day I really wanted to clarify my hair, especially after my relaxer last week, and all the number of silicone products I used. I am not too happy that I clarified after my DC, but would have been less hard had I not clarified, what laziness does hey... I have been consistent with my M&S and also got a trim, it’s just the washing that got me lazy...
The ginger and rosemary tea combination worked really well, I will try the rosemary on its own, as it felt more moisturising than the ginger tea on its own.
On another note I have recently purchased a new moisturising conditioner Organic APH steaming conditioner, does anyone know what are the key ingredients I should be looking for with a moisturising conditioner? The one I got has a long cone word.
How was your last wash day and what do you do when you feel lazy....?
Happy Hair Journeys Ladies! :-)
‘Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.’ – Winston S. Churchill