1. Sectioned my hair in 4 and applied Organics APH steaming conditioner to dry hair and wore a steaming cap, plastic bag and cotton cap for 3 hours
2. Detangled hair
2. Detangled hair
2. Rinsed off the conditioner
3. Shampooed hair with Elasta QP crème and conditioning Shampoo, once
4. Tea rinsed with rosemary tea
5. Applied TREsemme Naturals Vitamin E Moisturise Rich Conditioner for 5 mins and rinsed
6. T-shirt dried hair for 30 mins
7. Sprayed Aussie Hair Miracle leave in conditioner and detangled
8. Applied Herbal Essence beautiful end leave in and sweet almond oil and roller set my hair
9. I then air dried my hair for 3 hours and blow dried it for 5 mins before removing my rollers.
Verdict: I am currently 2 weeks post, and hoping to really take on the roller setting each work, it makes my hair during the week so manageable.
I found rosemary tea on its own was more moisturising that ginger tea, will be stocking this up till am deeper in my stretch, and go back to using ginger tea on its own for now.
New conditioner, hmmm.....it was rather dull, like so dull it just sat on my hair and did nothing at all. My hair did feel softer and moisturised but more due to the tea and TREsemme, the DC really didn't penetrated into my strands, will mix it up with glycerine going forward, would never buy it again.
My wash day procedure has really been trimmed to nothingness hehehe, my hair did ok last week, am hoping for another good week. I took a few texture shoots the back of my hair has a lot of texture for my liking. I have already tried corrective relaxing it, so I think its here to start, when I look at it, it just screams SSK :/
I lost quite a bit of hair than I usually do, but nothing too alarming.
|The texture at the back|
How was your last wash day?
Happy Hair Journeys Ladies! :-)
‘Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common but it is essential for right thinking.’- Leo Tolstoythor