1. Applied DC to hair, Organics APH steaming conditioner with glycerine and grape seed oil, for 2 hours a heat cap and my cotton shower cap
2. Detangled each section of my hair, and rinsed
3. Shampooed hair with Elasta QP crème and conditioning shampoo, once
4. Tea rinsed with ginger tea and redbush tea (see below lists of teas in the ginger tea)
5. Applied Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment for 5 mins and rinsed
6. T-shirt dried hair for 2 hours
7. Sprayed Aussie Hair Miracle leave in conditioner and detangled
8. Used Herbal Essence Split End Leave in Conditioner
9. Bunned and air dried
Verdict: Am currently 3 weeks post.
This wash day I added glycerine to my DC and it took better than without it, will use glycerine with it going forward, still not great!
I have also been bagging my hair for the last week, a post will follow on my experience with it.
I have also want to join the hairlista castor oil challenge for the next 3 months, however, as I am out of castor oil I will be using sweet almond oil, as we have embarked on winter this might be a good time for me to start getting some oils and butters on my scalp. I am concerned about my shedding and will use black tea next week
How was your last wash day?
Happy Hair Journeys Ladies and Gents! :-)
‘Always remember, God has another option. No matter how bad your circumstances look, it’s never too late with Him!’ – Joel Osteen