1. DC on dry hair with Vatika Black Seed deep conditioner hair mask for 2 hours, to help with heat generation I used 2 heat caps, regular shower cap, plastic bag and stocking. I could feel the heat!
2. Rinse out conditioner and shampooed once with Elasta QP creme and conditioning shampoo diluted with water and walnut oil.
3. I tea rinsed my hair with burdock root, first time trying this.
4. I applied Herbal Essence Hello Hydration conditioner and left it on for 5 mins, then rinsed
5. I t-shirt dried my hair for 20 mins sprayed Aussie Hair Miracle Insurance leave in conditioner and coconut oil, then a layer of ORS Carrot Oil and sealed it in with a serum and let it to air dry in the braids
6. A few hours later when my hair was 80% dry I detangled in sections.
Overall great wash day, minimum issues during my detangling. My plan is to protein treat my hair next week, ready for relaxer, which am still debating about.
Burdock root really left my hair moisturised and I believe really helped me with the easy detangling. Will order more.
Overall at 10 weeks post it feels too good to be true.
How was your wash day?
Happy Hair Journeys Ladies! :o)
“ Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself. ” Robert Frost