1. Exercise at least 3 times a week – For half of the weeks I exercised more than 3 times, but failed this goal on 2 weeks, when I just did 2 session for the week, overall, I feel the progress is great!
2. Drink 1 litre of water a day – This has always been a challenge for me, I definitely did much better. During the week I do well, but over the weekends it’s another story
3. Cut down on sweet stuff to only 3 treats a week – I didn’t keep score on this goal, but let me not kid myself, I failed miserably.
4. M&S regularly – passed.
1. Continue not using heat (on a 6 month challenge 3 months down)
2. Weekly protective styling
3. Use coconut oil every wash day
How were your goals for March?
Happy Hair Journey’s Ladies! :o)
‘Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too, can become great.’ – Mark Twain