Wednesday 3 July 2013

Co-Washing....A winner!

I tried my first co wash about 2 weeks ago, when I was 2 weeks post relaxer, and I can honestly say that it’s a winner by me! I was a bit unsure about co washing, but my fears were unfounded. Before my hair journey I tried co-washing with a protein treatment ORS Replenshing pak, it left my hair coated!!
So from now on co-washing on a weekly basis and I will only shampoo once a month!
Reasons I love co-washing
1.     Moisturises my hair, my hair doesn’t feel stripped.
2.     I do not need to pre poo before my washes
3.     Soft soft hair!
Co-wash is a winner by me; now the hunt is on to see if Tresemme is the best co-wash product for me!
Happy Hair Journeys Ladies :-)

'You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land; there is no other life but this.'

No comments:

Post a Comment