2.I then black tea rinses my hair using my spray bottle, so far this is my favourite way of doing tea rinses, it gets it right to the scalp and on every section.
3. Applied Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment for 5 mins then rinsed.
4. I deep conditioned with Vatika Deep Conditioner (this contains henna) and added some peppermint oil for my scalp and grape-seed oil and lavender oil. I sat with a heat cap for 15 mins and rinsed with cold water.
5. I t-shirt dried my hair for 30 mins.
6. After removing the t-shirt I applied Aussie Miracle Insurance Leave in Conditioner and proceeded to detangle.
7. After detangling I pinned my hair and left it to aired.
8. Sectioned my hair in 3 M&S with ORS Carrot oil and coconut oil.
Verdict: I am currently 8 weeks post relaxer, my new growth is too manageable at this time, this surprises me as during my last stretch I swear I was ready to relax my hair at this stage.
Happy Hair Journey’s Ladies! :-)
‘Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.’ Winston S. Churchill
|8 weeks post, texlaxed hair - 1/2 inch new growth|