1. Sprayed ginger tea on dry hair
2. DC with ORS hair mayo mixed with peppermint oil, grapeseed oil, glycerine, lavender and rosemary oil for 30 minutes in a heat cap
3. Detangled hair
4. Rinsed out conditioner
5. Shampooed hair once with Elasta QP crème conditioning shampoo
6. Tea rinse with ginger tea using a spray bottle, let it drip out
7. Applied Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment for 5 mins
8. Rinsed out
9. Applied Tresemme Rich Moisturising conditioner for 5 mins
10. Rinsed out
11. T-shirt dried my hair for 1 hour
12. Sprayed Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave in Conditioner
13. Detangled hair
14. Air dried hair
15. M&S using ORS Carrot Oil and coconut oil
Am currently 11 weeks post and aiming for a 13 week stretch. My new growth has really set in, have more new growth at the back and crown of my hair.
This was my first time using ginger tea rinse, last week I did a coffee rinse and I really didn’t like it, the coffee smell lingered on for so long. Ginger tea was gentle on my hair and will definitely use it going forward, I didn't have the drying feel i get witg black tea, my hair was soft and fluffy, did my hair feel moisturised....well more moisturised than when I use black tea, however, my DC is loaded with so many oils, so will have to make a review of this after a couple of day.
My hair was in need of a protein treatment this week, it was close to having a moisture overload, thus this wash day has restored my hair protein and moisture balance. Might do a moisturising DC mid week and protein again at 12 weeks post in time from my relaxer at 13 weeks post.
Happy Hair Journeys Ladies and Gents! :-)
‘Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.’ – Dr