I had joined the GAHL Length retention Challenge which end on the 1st of August but did not get added to the group in time! Anyway these are my results.
I have broken so many of the rules
1. I did not take a picture on the 01.02.2013 because I was in a weave
2. I cut my hair ½ inches on my relaxer day in June
3. I have missed one DC week!
1. I kept away from direct heat
2. I only relaxed once every 3 months
3. I wore buns 90% of the time
4. I M&S when needed
|The picture quality isn't the best. Feb 13 first picture of the start of my journey, June 13 after 2nd relaxer, Aug 13 flat ironed at 180 degrees, 10 weeks post.|
Am proud of myself definitely have some length gained there. I will attempt to join more hair challenges in the future.
I am currently on a personal challenge
1. Thicker end
2. Grow out nape
3. Protective styling
Thanks GAHL for hosting the challenge!
Happy Hair Journeys Ladies! :-)