2. Shampoo with tresemme low sulphate vibrantly smooth
3. Black tea rinse
4. Vatika deep conditioner heat cap 30 mins
5. Rinse dry with old t shirt.
6. Spray aussie moist leave in conditioner. Then detangled
5. Twist in 4 sections small roller at the end and air dry.
Breakage - saw a significant decrease
Overall style - hair was still water but had I had more time it looked like it would be a winner, so will try it again
Vatika deep conditioner - I haven't noticed any colouring of my hair due to the henna, my hair feels soft and moisturised and not as dry and crunchy as it was.
Overall think it was a good wash day, just need to control the breaking to a minimum!