Friday 28 June 2013

Phil Smith Argain Oil Hair Transforming Cream Product Review

Price: £10.99 from Sainsbury’s

Claims:
"This oil-in-cream treatment will miraculously transform the texture of your hair into lustrous silky locks. It helps lock in moisture to heal dry, damaged hair and restore smoothness. Prepare to be amazed by the gloss and general hair gorgeousness."

Directions:
Apply a pea sized amount to damp hair, working through mid-lengths and ends. Blow-dry as usual.

Ingredients:


What I think:
Best Moisturizer I have come across yet on my hair journey!!

It comes in a squeezable tube, and is a white consistency, and smells lovely.

Phil Smith is a British celebrity hairdresser and he makes his own range of products. I saw this freebie in the April Cosmopolitan magazine and was drawn the Argan Oil in the product. If am honest with you, I wasn’t even sure I was going to use it, I have never heard of Phil Smith and I have never heard of his products.

This moisturizing cream promises no more dry hair and a complete transformation of your hair, it’s true, my hair was very moisturizer, it absorbs into the hair and there is no oiliness whatsoever, this is something I struggle with, with other hair moisturizer. It doesn’t leave a greasy look on the hair; I use it as my moisturizer in M&S process and not as directed.

The free tube I got was 50ml, it lasted me 2 weeks moisturizing every other day. From the internet I believe they sell the 100ml bottle for £10.99. Now that would be double for what I have, so I would only be able to get a month’s use from this product, which I think is quite expensive, am I being a bit tight? Maybe am heavy handed?

My plan is shop around for another cream base moisturizer that is more cost efficient


Pros:
1.      Smiles nice
2.     Very moisturizing
3.     Not oily
4.     Doubles up as a heat protector
5.     Water base

Cons

1.      Expensive
2.     Only stocked in Sainsbury’s

Damn not many cons, was going to convince myself I didn’t like it! Will have to try the 100ml bottle and see how far I go!

Happy Hair Journeys ladies :)

‘’Remember that you are a spiritual being in a physical body’

*Disclaimer – I am not a hair expert, these are all exclusively my thoughts from my experiences

No comments:

Post a Comment